Friday, September 18, 2009

You gotta get outta here


More TBM work. This is too busy to color, maybe. I have a much simpler version of it that will go in the finished comic.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Braincophone



I passed Bowen a TBM comic script that features braincophones, then I decided I better figure out what they look like.
These braincophones go to Penn State.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Belly costumes


According to the U NO WHO, 80% of women are pregnant at Halloween. While the remaining 20% are free to dress up as sexy priests, sexy daleks, sexy corrupt executive officers, sexy middle school teachers, sexy pregnant women, and sexy prostitutes, pregnant women may feel a bit limited in their costume options. Look no further. Spiff up that tummy with a non-sexy Krang from Ninja Turtles

You can buy a tshirt of questionable legal lincensing, but the truly awesome Mom-to-be is breaking out the paint and rubber prosthetics and spirit gum and working this up in 3-D right on the bump. Go the extra mile.

I drew this before I did a search so yeah.


Also, and somewhat offensively:
Quatto from Total Recall, an oven with a bun in it, the chestburster from Alien, my sister did the white-bones on a black sweatsuit with a smiley little skeleton baby one year, a pack of dynamite with detonator, that white bandage X that King Hippo from Mike Tyson's Punch-Out has, i got a million of em.

If it seems to you like I am a little early for Halloween then you must not live in my house where purple bat garland and light strings go up the Tuesday after school starts, and you also probably haven't been in Target or Walmart, which have been looking pretty spoooooky since about three weeks ago.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Even still yet another Comics Friday



Your doctor can't help you with this sort of thing. If you can't figure out how to heal your own finger infections, you won't last long in this cruel digit-crushing world.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Under A Zebes Sun



Metroid on the brain of late.